Have you ever had your hands freeze while snowboarding or playing outside in the snow? Pretty miserable, right? I once was riding a snowmobile with gloves on and it was still so cold out that my hands hurt the most they ever have. Not sure if I got true frostbite, but if not it felt pretty close.
So for all of you snowboard enthusiasts the want to get the most time out on the hill, this article will help you do just that. We’ll go over some top rated snowboarding gloves and what makes them the best.
When shopping for gloves, you’ll want a pair that is waterproof, stays dry and warm, is wind resistant, flexible, and breathable. Let’s see which pairs meet those criteria below.
Burton Gondy Gore-Tex Leather Glove
Price : $100-$200 on Amazon
- Gnar guard leather shell
- Gore Warm Technology and Thermacore insulation
- Ergonomic pre-curved fit
- Durably Waterproof, totally windproof, extremely breathable, highly insulated
- Guarenteed to keep you dry
- Screen grab tech allows you to use your phone without taking the gloves off
Thatsnowboarderlife.com overall ratings of these gloves: 4.8 out of 5.0
Dakine Men’s Scout Gloves
Price: $33-$55 on Amazon
- Insert: Dk dry Waterproof and windproof Polyurethane inserts
- Insulation: high loft synthetic
- Palm: Rubbertec
- Cuff closure: one hand cinch gauntlet
- Extremely warm
- Squeegee on the thumb of the glove to wipe snow off your goggles with
- Nose wipe patch on thumb as well to wipe off the snot from your nose from tearing down the mountain at break neck speeds!
Thatsnowboarderlife overall rating is 4.5 out of 5.0.
Especially can’t beat these for the price!
Tough Outdoors Snowboard Gloves
Price: $20 on Amazon (HUGE sale going on now! Prices to go up soon)
- 1-year no-questions asked warranty on our gloves. Beat that.
- Constructed with a 100% durable, waterproof nylon shell and reinforced synthetic leather palm resulting in a waterproof and a warm hands experience.
- Wrist straps keep your gloves from falling off the lift when you take your hands out of them to check the time on your phone.
- Thermal, windproof, waterproof, and breathable. All the things you look for in a glove.
Thatsnowboarderlife.com overall ratings: 4.3 out of 5.0
And these take the cake for price vs. value! You can’t beat the price.
Burton Men’s Gore-Tex Glove
- Gore warm technology
- ThermacoreTM Insulation
- Brushed Microfiber Fixed Lining
- DRYRIDE UltrashellTM 2-Layer Fabric
- Screengrab tech for ease and touchscreen control
- Hidden Heater/Vent Pocket
- 1-Year Warranty
- Removable, 4-Way Stretch DRYRIDE ThermexTM Liner
As it customary with Burton gloves, these are also durably waterproof, totally windproof, extremely breathable, and highly insulated.
That one year warranty can come in handy if anything happens to them as well, like if stitching comes loose or anything rips on them in your first year.
Thatsnowboarderlife.com overall ratings: 4.0 out of 5.0
This has gotten outta hand…
So the next time you need some top snowboarding gloves, check these out! They will do the trick and most without breaking the bank.
Having gloves that keep your hands warm is super important while you are riding so think of it as an investment in yourself. Your hands will be very glad you did!
As always, leave any comments, questions, or concerns below and I’ll get back to you! Otherwise, I’ll see you out on the mountain.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking www.thatsnowboarderlife.com to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
When you buy something from this website, I may receive an affiliate commission.
These are my opinions and are not representative of the companies that create these products.
My reviews are based on my personal own experience and research.
I never recommend poor quality products, or create false reviews to make sales.
It is my intention to explain products so you can make an informed decisions on which ones suit your needs best.